Small footprint. Fits in a shirt pocket Dictionary with a 2048 word vocabulary Also 4 Modes of
Phonetic speech White Noise Generator Touch Mode “Proximity Sensor” plus Built-in Speaker.
Please note the Olivus M is sold without any expectation. See disclaimer below)
The Ovilus M Modes
Mode 1: Dictionary Mode – Words are created out of the on-board data base, based on environmental values.
Mode 2: Phonetic Mode 1 – Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech.
Mode 3: Phonetic Mode 2 – Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech. White Noise added.
Mode 4: Reverse Phonetic Mode 1 – Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech then played in reverse order.
Mode 5: Reverse Phonetic Mode 2 – Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech then played in reverse order. White Noise added.
Mode 6: Touch Mode – The Ovilus M will make a ping sound when touched.
Mode 7: Voice Change Mode – This mode is a dictionary mode (2048 words), however the environment can also change the pitch and speed of the spoken voice. To CLEAR, turn the Ovilus M off and back on.
Mode 8: Say Last Word Said – The Ovilus M remembers the last 100 words; in this mode it will say them, starting with the LAST word it spoke, going back up to 100 words. The words will be cleared out if the Ovilus M is turned off.
Ovilus M Disclaimer
1. The Ovilus M is sold without any expectation. It is to be considered experimental.
2. The Ovilus M is sold as an experimental ITC device only. We make no claim to the validity of the data received by these devices.
3. We make no claim as to Spirit communications, Aliens, Ghosts or any other type of phenomena.
4. You agree not to expose children to this device, or any person who may be harmed or damaged by exposure to this device. Further, you must be over 18 and in sound mental condition.
5. As the owner of this device you are responsible for the devices use. Further, you are responsible for the safety of others who may come in contact with this device.
6. This device can generate disturbing text and speech; therefore it should not be used by children under the age of 18. Further, this device should not be used by anyone with a history of mental illness.
7. Why do we say for experimental use only?
a. First and foremost, the devices are designed to aid in Paranormal Research, not to be presented as evidence.
b. This device can create speech and text, by method of taking energy levels in the environment and creating speech, nothing more! No algorithm is employed to produce text or speech in a specific pattern.
c. There’s no person who can prove, to a certainty, what these messages are.
d. People need to take a rational, grounded approach to any device that creates speech or text. The power of suggestion is very strong!
e. Odds of this device saying a word that is contextually correct is 1 in 2048; in using phonetic speech, the odds are only 1 in 71.
f. A lot of claims have been made about devices such as this. Simple math will tell you the odds are much better than you think that it’s just coincidence and nothing more.