The Ovilus III is the latest in our equipment line. Based on the original Ovilus and all preceding
Ovilus, the Ovilus III is an ITC device. Solely, the goal of the device is to facilitate
communications. Just like doing EVP or ITC feedback, nothing is instant or guaranteed to
produce results. Like all Ovilus and Talker devices, the Ovilus III NEVER uses random generators.
The Ovilus III provides eight different ITC modes and a Sync Mode to make
matching up cameras and recorders easier. Includes a digital display! This innovative device
also has a Thermal Flashlight! The Thermal Flashlight will change color depending on the
temperature of the area you point the device. Now your eyes are a thermal camera!
(Please note the Talker is sold without any expectation. See disclaimer below)
The Ovilus III Modes & Operation
Dictionary Mode – Words are created out of the on-board data base. ITC, the idea is very simple as the Ovilus III senses energy, changes it and calculates a value. That value is used to look up a pre-programmed word. If the “value” is 100 the 100th word is spoken. This 1 to 1 correlation never changes.
• The Dictionary Mode will save 100 words on the screen. To scroll through the words previously spoken, press the right arrow on the front of the device.
Word List For Ovilus M & Ovilus lll
Q & A Mode – The Q & A Mode is meant to be used as a question and answer session. Remember the Ovilus is driven by energy so even though it may speak it doesn’t mean it’s a “message.” You’re looking for answers that are clear, contextual and timely. When the red LED lights up, ask a question then press the down/right arrow to continue the display of your answers.
Phonetic Mode – Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech. This is the most “talkative” mode on the Ovilus III. Most of time, you will hear vowel and consonant sounds in jumbled order. The device is still being driven by the environment. The Bar across the bottom represents the change in energy the Ovilus is reacting to.
Reverse Phonetic Mode – Speech is formed by using phonemes, the basic blocks of human speech then played in reverse order. The Bar across the bottom represents the change in energy the Ovilus is reacting to.
Touch Mode – The Ovilus III will make a ping sound when touched. This mode is best used by setting the Ovilus III on a table or the floor. Allow several minutes for the device to stabilize. The Touch Mode will show The Bar across the bottom represents the change in energy the Ovilus is reacting to
Draw Mode – The device will “draw” across the screen, based on the amount of energy present.
• When the “draw” has filled up the screen, the red light on the right side of the device will illuminate. You can press the down/right arrow (button on the right side of the faceplate) to allow the “draw” to continue, or press the ENTER button to change modes.
White Noise Mode – Use this mode during EVP sessions for low level white noise.
• The line in the middle of screen represents the energy seen on Chanel 3 of the Ovilus. The White noise cadence is altered by changes in channel 3.
Energy Scope Mode – This mode displays two channels of the Ovilus inputs. The LEDs light from left to right indicating the intensity of the signal.
• By pressing the right and left arrow, users can change the energy level the LEDs respond to. Green LED 1 X Level, 1st Yellow 2 X level, 2nd Yellow 4 X level, Red led 8 X level.
The intent of this mode is for those who like to use lights to do ITC communication.
Utility Mode– The Utility Mode will allow you change the settings on the device.
• Volume – Volume may be increased or decreased by pressing the up and down arrows on the front of the device.
• Pitch – Pitch may be increased or decreased by pressing the up and down arrows on the front of the device.
• Speed – Speed of speech may be increased or decreased by pressing the up and down arrows. If you are having problems understanding your Ovilus III, you may want to slow down the speed.
• Gain – Gain may be increased or decreased by pressing the up and down arrows. • Offset – Offset may be increased or decreased by pressing the up and down arrows.
• Lines – The Ovilus III displays up to 5 lines on the screen. You change the number of lines displayed by pressing the up and down arrows. To exit the Utility Mode, press both arrow buttons at the same time.
Sync Mode – The yellow LED lights on the front of the device will flash as the device counts down from ten to zero. This is very helpful when setting up an investigation by placing the Ovilus III in an area where your static cameras can see it and audio recorders can hear it. You can quickly match your audio and video files based on the “sync.” After the Sync mode has finished, the Ovilus III will return to Dictionary mode.
The flashlight will change color depending on the temperature of the area you point the device. Moderate temperatures will illuminate a green light; warm or hot temperatures will illuminate a red light and cool or cold temperatures will illuminate a blue light. Now your eyes are a thermal camera!
Ovilus III Disclaimer
1. The Ovilus III is sold without any expectation. It is to be considered experimental.
2. The Ovilus III is sold as an entertainment device only. We make no claim to the validity of the data received by these devices.
3. We make no claim as to Spirit communications, Aliens, Ghosts or any other type of phenomena.
4. You agree not to expose children to this device, or any person who may be harmed or damaged by exposure to this device. Further, you must be over 18 and in sound mental condition.
5. As the owner of this device you are responsible for the devices use. Further, you are responsible for the safety of others who may come in contact with this device.
6. This device can generate disturbing text and speech; therefore it should not be used by children under the age of 18. Further, this device should not be used by anyone with a history of mental illness.
7. Why do we say for entertainment use only?
a. First and foremost, the devices are designed to aid in Paranormal Research, not to be presented as evidence.
b. This device can create speech and text, by method of taking energy levels in the environment and creating speech, nothing more! No algorithm is employed to produce text or speech in a specific pattern.
c. There’s no person who can prove, to a certainty, what these messages are.
d. People need to take a rational, grounded approach to any device that creates speech or text. The power of suggestion is very strong!
e. Odds of this device saying a word that is contextually correct is 1 in 2048; in using phonetic speech, the odds are only 1 in 71.
f. A lot of claims have been made about devices such as this. Simple math will tell you the odds are much better than you think that it’s just coincidence and nothing more.