Mel-8704R-REM-ATDD-SDD 6 in 1 Multipurpose Paranormal Meter
Measures EMF (1), Ambient Temperature (2), +5/-5 degree Hot & Cold spot temperature variations (3), Radiates an independent EM field around a mini telescopic antenna (4), has Shadow Detection (5) and a high intensity Red Flashlight (6).
Custom Built Item When Ordered Delivery: 7-10 business days
In addition to detecting AC/DC EMF & Ambient Temperature changes in the environment, this Mel Meter also uses a mini telescopic antenna to radiate its own independent Magnetic Field around the instrument. This EM field can be easily influenced by materials and objects that conduct electricity. Based on source proximity, strength and EM field distortion…(4) Multi-Colored LED lights can be activated in any order or combination. This device also includes our popular ATDD Hot and Cold Spot detection Audible Alarm circuit AND Shadow Detection. This 6 in 1 Instrument is packed with all the essential features to help promote and advance Paranormal research. Note, this devuice uses our basic REM not our programmable REM-EMT feature
- Measures EMF (1), Ambient Temperature (2), +5/-5 degree Hot & Cold spot temperature variations (3), Radiates an independent EM field around a mini telescopic antenna (4), has Shadow Detection (5) and a high intensity Red Flashlight (6).
- EMF “Burst” (100msec) mode feature for rapid EMF fluctuation
- EMF Min/Max capture
- Rapid response ambient temperature measurement
- Temperature min/max capture
- +/- 5 degree hot and cold spot detection with LED indicator and ascending/descending tones. Includes manual baseline correction and auto mute.
- Red Night view Backlight Display with On/Off Button
- High intensity Red Flashlight
- Glow in The Dark Push Buttons – Must be charged under a bright light for 5 minutes prior to use
- Includes: (1) 9Vdc Alkaline battery
- Includes: (2) Illumination Sources with 9Vdc Batteries for use with the SDD
- Includes: (1) Deluxe carrying case
- Includes: (1) 50″ Adjustable Tripod
The SDD Shadow Detection Works With:
* RED & GREEN LEDs
* A RED or GREEN Laser Grid
* A RED or GREEN Laser Pointer
* LED Flashlight
* The Mel Meter Flashlight can also be used as a diffuse reflective sensor up to 5′ away. This feature enables detection of reflective or solid objects that pass in front of the Mel Meter. Or, turn the Mel
flashlight OFF to detect self illuminating or glowing objects in the field of view.
* You can use the light from a RED exit sign, street light coming through a window, or any other indirect “stable” incandescent light.
ATDD +/-5 Degree Hot & Cold Spot Detection
The ATDD is designed specifically to monitor and detect a +5 deg. / -5 deg. ambient temperature (deviation) change that occurs within an environment. When a temperature shift does occur, the device will react quickly and produce a unique, one octave “step” tone for each individual degree change. Incremental “+” changes have a higher pitch while descending “-” temperature drops have a lower pitch. This allows a paranormal investigator to “hear” and validate any temperature change around the device from up to 50′ away (line of sight).
REM stands for Radiating EM Field. When the circuit is activated, an independent discreet EM field is created around a mini telescopic antenna. See Illustration A.
This EM field can ONLY be influenced by materials and objects with high electron mobility (many free electrons) in other words conductive properties. Conductivity is determined by the types of atoms in a material. Based on Conductive source, proximity & strength, the EM field can be easily changed causing some field distortion. When this happens, there are (4) colorful LED lights and Sound that will activate. The visual and audible response is proportional and correlates directly to the REM field disturbance. The stronger the influence on the REM field, the more intense the LED’s and Sound response. This new feature is immune to Radio Waves, AC/DC EMF and other influences that may lead to a false positive response. For best results, Place the device on a non-conductive surface when conducting your communication sessions. The Mel-REM can also be used as a hand held device, but careful attention should be made to keep hand and fingers toward the bottom of the instrument. This instrument is intended to further help promote and advance Paranormal research.
This device can also help investigators become more efficient and thorough by helping to monitor remote unattended areas throughout a house or building during an investigation and help direct attention to an area that may have paranormal activity. In addition, the ATDD device utilizes RED LEDs for a “+” temperature change and BLUE LEDs for a “-” change.
A single multi-purpose push button is used to “Tare” the circuit and mute the sound in any of the three configurations.